Sunday, December 12, 2010

YA Flash Death Match Is Going On Hiatus

Due to time constraints with my job and writing and family, I'm going to have to put YA Flash Death Match on hiatus for the time being.  I would like to thank everyone who has been involved and participated either by reading or writing.  I appreciate you all and I hope you had as much fun as I've had.  With luck, perhaps we'll be able to return to YA Flash Death Match down the road.  I wish you all the best and very happy holidays as well.  Keep me posted on your writing and future successes on my other blog, www.karlykirkpatrick.com.

2 comments:

James C. Wallace II said...

Despite the butt-whooping I got in my match, I had a great time. I hope the Death Match returns...

Par Ardua Ad Alta!

Miranda Hardy said...

I know it's not easy to keep up with everything. I enjoyed reading the stories. Good luck Karly!