Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gift Card Winner: J.L. Jackson!

J.L. Jackson

Future New York Times Bestseller! Mother, sister, teacher and student for life with a wild imagination who loves to write.

I recently finished a YA historical novel set in 2248 B.C. in Ancient Egypt. The story came to me when I was researching a chapter in an adult fiction novel I was working on and couldn't get this character out of my mind. She is amazing and I had to get her story out. I am currently in the editing process.

Congrats J.L.! Be sure to visit her on the web at http://yourjen.blogspot.com.

YA Flash Death Match is starting soon. If you want to be a participant and enter to win our awesome prizes, don't forget to become a follower of the blog and @YAFDM on Twitter!!!!

1 comment:

Karly Kirkpatrick said...

Congrats J.L.! Thanks for participating!